A vegetable pasta salad that's almost impossible to stop eating, it's that good! Made with veggie enriched pasta and lot's of delicious vegetables. Plus, cubes of Vermont cheddar cheese! It goes without saying that a delicious vegetable salad requires an equally impressive wooden salad bowl. In this case we used our Boston Bowl, one of our most popular wooden bowls. Of course we offer a variety of wooden bowl shapes, allowing you to find the one that appeals to you and will soon become your indispensable everyday salad bowl.
- 1 pkg. (12 ounces) RONZONI Garden Delight Rotini
- Ken's Steak House® Lite Northern Italian dressing with Basil & Romano
- 4 oz. Vermont Cheddar Cheese, cubed
- 1 jar (about 10 ounces) pitted Kalamata olives, drained
- 10 oz. grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 small head of broccoli, chopped
- 1 can (15 oz.) of chick peas, drained
- Fresh snap peas to taste, cut into quarters
- 1/2 cup quarted and marinated artichoke, drained & sliced
- 2-3 oz. Ramano, finely grated
Prepare pasta according to directions. While pasta is cooking, prepare veggies and cheddar cheese cubes. Mix all ingredients with pasta in a large pot, stirring in salad dressing 1 Tbsp. at a time until all ingredients are lightly coated. Chill for 1 hour. Yield: 6-8 servings.